WESTERN REGION PROVINCIAL PLAYER INTENT SUBMISSIONS
In preparation for the upcoming 2021-2022 Ringette Season the Western Region Ringette Association is providing an on-line form to register your player intentions for next season. The information you provide will give, Associations, Coaches, Players, and the Region a clear understanding of what teams will form next season and what options will be in place for you as players. Please take a few minutes and complete the form prior to the June 30, 2021 for AA Intents and A Intents.
***Please note that we are unsure at this time what the 2021/22 Season will look like, but we are proactively planning and hopeful that tryouts will be held in the fall, teams will be formed and play in the G.L.R.L. (Great Lakes Ringette League) will commence.***
- If you intend on skating at or trying out for a AA team, you must select "AA" as the desired level of play during the 2021/22 season on this form. If you do not you will not be permitted to attend AA ice times.
- Players who are not offered a spot on a AA roster do not have to submit a second Player Intent Form indicating "A" as level of play for the 2021/22 season. It is understood that you will now tryout for a spot on an "A" roster.
- All comments made on this form will be included on the Association and Player Information Sheet posted on the Western Region website.
- Players intending on relocating within Western Region for educational purposes are requested to complete a Player Intent Form. Please explain in the "Additional Comments" box what Region and/or association you are coming from and what educational institution you hope to attend.
- Players whose Home Association is outside of Western Region are welcome to complete a Player Intent Form and attend provincial team tryouts in Western Region provide they adhere to all their Home Association, Home Region, Western Region and Ringette Ontario rules governing player movement and tryouts attendance.
It must be noted that you must submit the form to be eligible to participate at the Provincial Level within Western Region for the 2021/22 season.
For more detailed information please refer to the Western Region Declaration/Tryout Process for 2020/21 season or speak to your Association Provincial Representative or President.
***A newly updated "Declaration/Tryout Process for the 2021/22 Season will be posted once the Western Region is given the green light from Ringette Ontario to host tryouts which will be no earlier than Sept 1, 2021.***
The form consists of four sections.
- Personal Information
- First and Last Name
- Contact Email
- This will only be used to contact you directly about your filed intent. Please make every effort to include.
- Association you are playing for (If two team player your Provincial Team)
- Division/Age Group of your team.
- Playing Level of your team
- Are you currently playing under a 2-team contract?
- Are you willing to play for an association other than your home association?
- The Division/Age Group you hope to play in.
- The Competitive Level to which you feel you belong.
- Are you a goalie?
- This is the spot in which you can provide the region with any additional information you feel is relevant.
Once you are ready to fill in the form below.
|Any player wishing to play at the Provincial level for the 2021/22 season within Western Region must register their intent online prior to the deadline date for AA/A level Ringette. |