Western Region Ringette Association 2014 Officiating Clinics
- Level 1 Clinics have a registration cost of $120.00
- Level 1 Clinics require skates and helmet.
- Case books are provided for all referees and this cost is included in your registration fee.
- All participants will require writing material.
- The registration for clinics is now found on the Ringette Canada website.
- Create a profile and then sign up for your preferred clinic.
- Minimum age for Level 1 is 14 years of age as of December 31 of the current playing season.
- Cheques made payable to Western Region Ringette
Current Level 1 Clinic Schedule
- Sunday September 14th in Kitchener at Activa from 5-9pm
- Monday September 15th in Goderich from 6-10pm
- Saturday September 27th in Dorchester at FlightExec Center from 4-8pm
- Sunday October 5th in Forest at Thedford Comm Centre from 2-6pm
Click here to Email
with any questions