Western Region G&T
There is one copy of G&T Coaches Handbook per association. Make copies for all coaches in your association. It will also be available on the region web site.
Each team will provide an e-mail contact to the Region.
Correct seeding is the responsibility of the Head Coach. Make yourself aware of the guidelines surrounding the seeding process.
Seeding Meetings: Dorchester- December 8, 2005
January 15, 2006
- Leagues (B and C) will determine the proper competitive format for the teams who compete under their auspices. The league will also determine the method for selecting their Championship teams for the Regional Tournament.
Regional Tournament: Guelph and Fergus- March 31-April 2, 2006
- The A/AA League will be responsible for scheduling all Provincial Petite, A and AA teams in the region in a manner that will provide the best competitive format for all teams. All teams that intend to take part in the Provincial Qualifiers are required to play all scheduled games and fulfill the requirements as set out in the G&T section of the Operating Manual.
- NOTE: All teams at Provincial Petite, A and AA must be prepared to play in their respective Provincial Qualifying Tournament.
AA: Waterloo- January 20-22, 2006
A: Elora-Fergus- February 17-19, 2006
- Two-team contracts are to be submitted to G&T Coordinator for signing and must accompany the TRF to the office by November 15th. Two-team contract requests will be accepted up until the 8th of January TRF change deadline. Check the G&T section of the Operating Manual for more information. In Western Region a team can not be made up of more than 3 cross-signed players from the same association although the region will consider extenuating circumstances.
- There will be no excuses accepted for late or incomplete Game Report Forms. Each team will submit one to their Home Association this will then be sent on to their respective League Statisticians. League Statisticians will be responsible for submitting them to the G&T Coordinator by the 5th of each month. Fines WILL be levied as of the 6th of every month ($25.00).
- Tournament Hosts MUST follow the Pre- and Post- Tournament deadlines set out in the Tournament Host Package. Again there will be fines levied on the first day after the deadline. The list of fineable offences is in the Operating Manual.