preparation for the upcoming 2018-2019 Ringette Season Western
Ontario Ringette League – W.O.R.L
is once again providing an on-line form to register your intentions
for next season.
The information you
provide will give, Associations, Coaches, Players and the Region a
clear understanding of what teams will form our League next year and
what options will be in place for you as players. Please
take a few minutes and complete the form prior to March 31, 2018 for AA Intents and A Intents.
It must be noted that you must submit the form to be eligible to participate at the Provincial Level within Western Region for the 2018/19 season.
- If you intend on skating at or trying out for a AA team, you must select "AA" as the desired level of play during the 2018/19 season on this form. If you do not you will not be permitted to attend AA ice times.
- Players who are not offered a spot on a AA roster do not have to submit a second Player Intent Form indicating "A" as level of play for the 2018/19 season. It is understood that you will now tryout for a spot on an "A" roster.
- All comments made on this form will be included on the Association and Player Information Sheet posted on the WORL website.
- Players who wish to submit a Player Intent Form after the March 31st deadline date must get their home association president to send an approval email to Peter Westelaken in order to have the intent added to the AA/A intent list.
- Players intending on relocating within Western Region for educational purposes are requested to complete a Player Intent Form. Please explain in the "Additional Comments" box what Region and/or association you are coming from and what educational institution you hope to attend.
- Players who's Home Association is outside of Western Region are welcome to complete a Player Intent Form and attend provincial team tryouts in Western Region provide they adhere to all their Home Association, Home Region, Western Region and ORA rules governing player movement and tryouts attendance.
form consists of four sections.
and Last Name
# - not mandatory but avoids confusion
Association – not necessarily where you played last year but
the association where you belong.
about the current season
you are playing for (If two team player your Provincial Team)
Group of your team.
Level of your team
you currently playing under a 2 team contract?
about your intentions for next season
you willing to play for an association other than your home
Division/Age Group you hope to play in.
Competitive Level to which you feel you belong.
you a goalie
is the spot in which you can provide the region with any additional
information you feel is relevant.
you are ready to fill in the form go to the On-line
Player Intent Form.