Adult Development – September Report 2005 -Sheri Markle
Date – March 31- April 2nd. Conflicts with the Western and Southern Regionals.
Looking to find a new venue and a new date. Any association interested?
- 3 pads and central location
- Markham has agreed to host the event no matter where the event is held
- looking at April 7th – 9th for 2006. Plan will be to move back to the 1st weekend of April
- Consideration of both dates as Southern Regionals will probably go back to 2nd weekend of April.
- Looking at some various sponsors
GET-AWAY CAMP – Adult Skills Camp/Weekend - Cancelled – due to low registration.
ADP Co-ordinators will notify Chair of seeding levels for new teams and reseeding of existing teams to keep the list current.
Affiliate Players – Registration Form
Registration form to be completed for any under-age or players playing on more than 1 team.
Form to be forwarded to the ADP co-ordinator for signature and approval.
Deadline date is January 8th in the office.
Applicable teams are encouraged to register their team as a Master. Masters - age group – age 30 and older players only.
Provincials – Open A Level
2006 will have the 1st year of the Open Division to appear with the minor provincials to be held in Sault Ste. Marie. All teams will follow the G & T requirements, found in the ORA Operating Manual.
Prelims may be necessary in some regions that have more than 1 team competing.
Chicks with Sticks – Skate for the Cure Ringette Tournament.
Adult players & friends of the Eastern Region Ringette Association invite you to the
2005 Chicks With Sticks ~ Skate For the Cure Ringette Tournament
to be held in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (CBCF) – Ontario Chapter for breast cancer research and education.
The fun night of midnight madness on Friday November 4th, 2005 with the first games beginning at 10:00pm on Friday night and the last games will be played at 4:30am Saturday morning.
For more information - http://www.chickswithsticks-skateforthecure.ca/letter.htm
**Associations/teams are encouraged to set up similar events in each region on the November 3rd , 2006 weekend are encouraged.
- London looking to host Open A, B & C level in their tournament – November 11-13th.
- London also looking at the possibility of hosting a midnight madness tournament – for more info – contact Lesley Wilson – wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let me know the date of your fall meeting, I would like to attend!
I will be looking for a replacement on the ADP committee next season and will begin to find my replacement this year. Anyone interested – please let me know.
Thank you! For any questions or concerns, please contact me email@example.com or 519-883-1267